– Start of the cancellation policy –
Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party nominated by him who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. Excluded from the right of withdrawal are all products that have been individualized or personalized by the customer when ordering. The customer bears all return costs.
In order to use his right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us (ashk – Kerim Kivrak, Apothekergäßchen 1, 86150 Augsburg, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (a letter sent by mail or an e-mail) about his decision to withdraw from this contract. The customer can use the attached sample objection form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification that he is exercising his right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of the withdrawal
Once we have received and checked the return from the customer, we will refund the amount to the customer via the same payment method that the customer chose when placing the order. This may take up to 14 days from the date of return. The customer bears all return costs.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
The customer must return the goods to us “ashk – Kerim Kivrak, Apothekergäßchen 1, 86150 Augsburg” immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the customer has informed us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
The customer only has to pay for a loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
– End of the cancellation policy –
The customer can view and download a sample cancellation form here, but is not obliged to use this sample cancellation form.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive,
– for the delivery of goods, clearly customized to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery,
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, or
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.